We will probably never top her 5th birthday. Ever.
Love this baby girl so much. I am so thankful we got to have such a magical birthday celebration for her. Technically, I celebrated my 33rd birthday in Disney, but that is definitely not as amazing as turning FIVE! And seeing Cinderella's castle for the first time. On the same day.
I've started asking her questions on her birthday each year. Last year when I asked "If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?" she answered - "Cinderella's Castle".
Happy birthday, sweet Ashlyn! You are so much fun to be around. This has been such an exciting year. You learned to swim by yourself this summer, and are starting to learn to read! I love hearing about all the sight words you learn at school. You like to draw and color and write and play dress up. You are still so picky about your clothes, and I love seeing what outfits you put together. What a loving sister and daughter and granddaughter and friend you are. We are so thankful for you!
1. What is your favorite color? Purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My clip dress disney princess dolls
3. What do you want to be when you grow up? a teacher
4. How old is Mommy? 63
5. How old is Daddy? 64
6. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
7. Who is your best friend? Helena
8. If you had one wish, what would it be? Daddy, Mommy and me to go on a date to Disney World.
9. Where is your favorite place to go? To Disney World
10. What is your favorite food? Chips
11. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? To the soccer field
12. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade
13. What is something that you do very well? Coloring
14. Is there anything you are scared of? Monsters
15. What is your favorite thing about Chase? Playing with him
16. What is your favorite Bible verse? I love learning things about God.